Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello friends and family!!

      So I am back on the island. It's so nice to be back. Been spending most of my time a school getting ready. Finally done though!! It's so nice to have that done. It was fun for the most part but it also gets exhausting. But now i am ready for all the kids to come to school Monday so can get to see them! I'm getting pretty exited about that! Anyway I don't have a whole lot to say just wanted to write a little something to get me started and to show some pictures of my classroom.

    Today (Sunday) we had a christian serves as we called were we as a a church after the normal church serves went on a picnic and then went to two old folks homes were we sang and had a short devotional and then at the end we went to the land bridge to relax before heading home. We were all quite tiered after being out all day but it was fun!

   So anyway here are the pictures! :P


            My friends and I went out a few nights before I left for Grenada so that was special to me!
  A lizard that hangs out by a window in front of the church. The day before this picture I had noticed in church that he was listening quite nicely to the sermon along with us! :P
           Here are a few pictures of my classroom in all of its chaotic glory!


             And then it finally was finished!!!




     We had a staff meeting on Saturday. We got to see this iguana.
         Rose called today and told me to bring my camera along to church to get some pictures of her and Thaddeus to then get printed! They are such a sweet couple!
     
      Angel and I....my little side kick today! We had a lot of fun.
 sour sup not my favorite though
 Summerz and girl that goes to our school and came to church today. She is a very sweet girl!!
 the land bridge
 a pelican totally owning the rock!
 the sea!
Alright later! please remember us in your prayers as we start school tomorrow!! Please the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment